"I never thought my kids would like going to the dentist. They love Dr. Michael and her staff! Thank you Dentistry for Children for making these kids want to brush their teeth and visit you!"
- "I love this place! I have been bringing my children here for ten years and would never change. Dr. Chan has been an amazing Doctor and knows my kids by their names. I am very pleased with all the staff front/back."
- "Hi my name is Olivia and I am 7 years old. Dr. Michael is my favorite dentist. She is super nice and I am not afraid at all when she works on my teeth. I like to get the toy and stickers at the end. I love Dr. Michael."
- "Taking children to the dentist is not something I normally look forward to but Dr. Chan makes it a joy! My kids love him and he motivates them to take better care of their teeth. Dr. Chan is so gentle, they’ve never complained about pain!"
- "This place is the best! Our son has serious anxieties; especially when visiting the dentist. The kind and friendly staff at Dentistry for Children work with him to help put him at ease. They're awesome!"
- "The whole team at Dentistry for Children is kind and patient. They take the time to explain procedures and are truly caring about my kids. My kids love going there. I highly recommend them."
Founded in 1961 by Dr. Lloyd B. Austin, Dentistry for Children is the first pediatric dental office to serve the children of Northern Nevada. For many years Dr. Austin made it his mission to prevent disease and pain in children. Today, Dr. Joseph Chan and Dr. Mary Ann Michael continue this rich history providing quality dental work with compassion and warmth in a child-friendly happy environment. We pride ourselves in treating your children like our own while providing exceptional customer service to parents.
Dentistry for Children is the first pediatric dental office in Northern Nevada. Dr. Joseph Chan and Dr. Mary Ann Michael are committed to providing quality dental work with compassion in a child-friendly and happy environment. We pride ourselves in treating your children like our own.
850 I St.
Sparks, NV 89431
We are located behind Sparks Florist.
8-5 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Hospital and Surgical Center hours on Tuesday
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all dental emergencies!